Monday, May 9, 2011

Stumble

So I stumbled and fell, twice yesterday. Twisted some muscles, and it hurts.

No one cares, i know. Told to myself, " It's okay. You are a big girl now, and big girl don't cry.". But it's not end there. I know, i'm not okay. I have only one option to get better, which is to cry out loud like a 10 years old girl. Childish, i know. But, who cares?

There are days when i wake up, i smile, i decide that today will be a good day so i try my best to put happy thoughts in my head, and it works, half way, because somewhere along that day i stumble upon people who make me sad, people who bring me down either consciously or unconsciously, and my wish for a beautiful day shatters. Just like that.

Kadang-kadang jiwa perlukan kesakitan supaya jiwa kita boleh sedar yang kita ni manusia yang bernyawa dan mempunyai emosi.

I still have myself, so I guess I’m more than just okay.
The worst thing that could happen to you is not losing the people around you,
but rather, losing you.

Aku sudah mula faham dan belajar tentang satu benda. Satu-satunya punca kenapa kita mudah kecil hati dengan seseorang adalah kerana kita ada hati dengan dia.

Kan?

Kalau rasa ini betul, angkat tangan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what doesn't kills you just make u stronger

Solaris said...

maybe.