Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Anak itu Rezeki

Actually I have tonnes of works to do by now but seriously I really have something that I need to jot down here.

I had my lunch with few staffs just now. We were just discussing on random things until one of us said something which..I don't agree at all. Well, yea I know different people would have different opinion but still, I can't accept it.

The topic is about babies. They actually were asking about Aneeq, so yea there's a lot to share if you ask me. Hehe. But then when I was talking about Aneeq bla and bla suddenly this girl (one of my friends also la), which actually just got married about 2-3 months ago, said that she's not ready to conceive/to have her own baby yet. She said that she would try not to get pregnant or 'bunting pelamin' la kot, for reasons that she's not ready, financial condition not stable, worrying that the preparation of having own baby will cost her a lot and etc. I was just sat there, and said nothing. I really wondered what is actually on her mind when she said that. She don't like kids or what?

So I asked her, " How about your husband? Not ready too?"

She said YES. They both are not ready. Satu sebab diorang PJJ. Okayla aku cakap. PJJ adakah means kurang kasih sayang to each other? Weekend husband and wife, so? Tak da masalah pun pada aku personally. Dah la cakap macam tu, boleh pulak add on yang they are actually planning on having the so-called honeymoon for about a year , travelling, dating and you name it la before preparing themselves to have their own baby.

Seriously, I hate that statement. Kenapa kalau dah kawin, dah ada anak, tak boleh honeymoon? Takut tak ada privacy? Hell noooo! I was bunting pelamin jugak, PJJ jugak (masa tu) but it never make me and Aizat feel less on each other pun. In fact, we still went for midnight movies, dating dekat Queensbay tepi laut tu, macam-macam lagi yang dibuat all the while aku mengandung tu. We both were really excited masa nak check gender baby, nak tahu baby growth and etc. Aku in fact macam nak gila kot when I had spotting takut miscarriage apa semua. I know, itu pendapat aku..tapi perlu ka nak cakap yang bila ada baby hidup kita akan susah? Financial akan goyah? WTheck man.

Macam-macam pulak dia bagi alasan lepas tu. Mahal la bersalin dekat private. Nak kena spend almost 10k for that purpose only. Aku dah macam..kalau dah rasa itu beban, go and deliver dekat hospital la. Bukan mahal mana pun. Cakap taknak. Service government hospital out. Mana kau tau? Aku elok je, Alhamdulillah. Susah la bila deal dengan orang yang still nak stay in the denial state. Susaaaahhh.

Seriously, I am not regret for having my own son at early stage of my marriage. I feel blessed. I am proud of it. Aku rasa dihormati di sana sini. Aku rasa bangga dapat dukung anak aku ke mana-mana aku pergi. Aku rasa rezeki aku semakin melimpah ruah dengan adanya Aneeq. Aku bangga. Betul.

Aku teringat Ustaz Azhar pernah kata something like: Kalau plan to not have kids sebab takut tak cukup duit(miskin) tu tak boleh, sebab the Quran says "..kill not your children because of poverty'-We provide sustenance for you and for them-"[6:151].

"..Kamilah yang memberi rezeki kepadamu dan kepada mereka.."[6:151].


Of course, it is not that you're killing anyone, but I kinda thought it'd be nice to know about that matter/issue in this kind of perspective. Kan?

I reaaalllly wish that the girl will read this. Harap-harap.

2 comments:

sHe said...

hello, aku dari 4 weeks pregnant sampai 38weeks tgk wayang tiap2 minggu tak miss kot.

bg aku, anak tu pelengkap. even aku bli rumah, pi travel, etc, tetap rasa kosong. emir bagi aku n husband new spirit, nyawa baru. complete. duit tak bawak hg pi mana aih.

10k bersalin kat private, aku rela buat d/payment rumah. aku bersalin ritu rm34 ja weh. makan pizza mahai lagi..sakit sama ja cucuk epi pon. huhu

Solaris said...

Haha exactly. I just dont get it when people start to complain about the charge if deliver in private hosp. Kalau dah rasa mahal sangat, gov kan ada. Nak berlagak, tapi habuk pun takdak. Idiot.

Tu la she, aku tak pernah nampak yang once ada anak, hidup kita akan terbatas. Bagi aku its more fun kot! ye la, we cant expect that semua orang will have the same opinion like us kan.

Tapi aku nak marah jugak dgn statement dia yg pasal 'takut financial tak boleh cope'. Argh lantak hang la. Jangan bila tak dapat anak nanti dok buat muka sememeh kat aku menangis2 nak anak. Sudah!