Friday, September 17, 2010

Born-day

I can see you
I can feel you



I remember more the time we spent driving nowhere than the fancy dinner.
I remember more the time we spent laughing and fighting than we went to the cinema watching movies.
I remember more the silence in each others arms than the conversations about how we felt.
I remember more of what that i didn't expect to remember whenever i'm with you.

Look around me.

There's always something to remember.


p/s : It's someone's birthday everyday. It's someone's wedding anniversary. It's someone's graduation. It's a holiday.

A special day. But not every day.

It's your birthday.


My all-time favourite pic.



Happy Birthday Ahmad Aizat Badeli.

4 comments:

ザ-sylver- S said...

uish..tu dia perut..wakaka

Solaris said...

hahahha. nampak je kat situ ehhh. :p

jantung hati said...

how sweet of u...=D

Solaris said...

Jantung hati : :) i know im so sweeeeeeet. hahah.