Monday, December 19, 2011

Love letter

"You don't know how much that i love you", you once said.

"How much?", and then i replied.

"It's more than you know, more than you think, more than you can imagine," you told me while looking at my face.

I paused. I'm so touched. Never know that there'll be someone that can love me that much.

You took my hand and hold it. Tightly. And you kissed it.

I will never let you go. Never let you leave. I promise.

Thank you for loving me that much even i don't know how much it is.
Thank you for coming all the way from KL, hundred miles away just to see me, and to say "Happy birthday".

You know what? I don't think that there'll be anyone else that can do the same thing like what you did to me.


I love you. But i can't tell how much it would be.

It's just, I love you.


Thank you future husband.

Thank you for everything.



Yours truly,
Your-wife-to-be

No comments: