Sunday, June 27, 2010

soul breakfast

I think distance has changed me in some ways. I don't know if it is a good thing.
Sometimes i feel like insecure
Afraid of things that i should not be afraid of
And plus, lately in this few weeks
I think i'm already crushed
I'm perfectly rotten without having any reason why
I was down
I keep asking myself why
Why life is so cruel to me
Stupid me, huh?

I'm tired with my current condition
It's not that i want more than what i have right now
I just want a new thing
A new environment
A new pressure
A new JOB

I'm having too much of things, bad things instead of good things
It's too much
I wanna quit
But can't
I just want to move
But i don't have any choice so that's why i choose to stay :((
(macam kerja terpaksa-rela kan?) *sigh*

Tapi ada 2 quote yang buat aku berfikir.
That life is not that cruel to me
Life is actually trying to be fair to me
I can't get things that i want
because maybe i can get things that are better than that
better than what i want
much better, who knows
everything happen for a reason :)

' Having too much of a good thing is actually not a good thing'

Aizat told me this. :)
Which means ; it's okay if i'm having some difficulties right now, it's a normal thing, just think it in a positive way. ( oh love kamu sangat berfikiran positif terhadap saya. So sweet :) )

' pray harder and be patience. kadang2 apa yang kita nk tu kita takkan dapat sebab itu bukan yang terbaik utk kita. n stay strong as He is testing you :D '

Muna told me this. :)
Maybe i'm trying too much for myself
and i want so many things at the same time
i want this i want that and that makes me crazy. all the time.

Apa manusia itu tak pernah bersyukur kah atas apa nikmat yang dia ada?

Aku bukan tak bersyukur
Tapi tak salah kalau kita berusaha untuk mendapat yang lebih baik
Berusaha dan bertawakal

So fight for it
And smile even though you are not in that kind of mood
Everyday just smile
Be positive
:)
That is the breakfast to our soul :))

So everyone
SMILE! (^_^)

No comments: