Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pancing ke bumi dari bulan

' Tuhan, daratkan aku ke bumi
pancing aku dari bulan
tarik aku hembus awan '

A very nice deep quote
Perfect score showing how do i feel right now.
Simplistically speaking, too many things are happening in my life
and i get used to it
good or bad things, i get used to it
Not that i'm being thoughtless or ungrateful or that i'm perfectly recovered; i just grow
Sacrificing for certain reasons
help me to feel better
Doing something for someone- especially for the parents
is the nicest thing that a daughter can do for her mother, for her father
even it hurts me damn bad
and they dont even know
or they dont even ask
still, deep inside i still love them more than i love myself :)

Sacrificing for other people- the students
How does it feel?
I'm sacrificing my dream job just to make sure that i can give my very best to help my students
They don't want me to go
because
They want me to stay
And yes,
i choose to stay.
I'm hoping that in return they will pass the chemistry paper with flying colours
I may not be the best teacher and I definitely have the whole world to learn, but God knows how I treasure my students in each of my prayer; how I want them to be happy and succeed in their very own definition
So i'm doing this for them. I'll stay until they can let me go.
Please, pray for them everyone.

And please, pray for me too.
Will be sitting for a test- writing an essay ; more on businees thingy
You know what, i am so dead.
*sigh*
But i will not giving up
No, i will try harder

I guess i have not been very wordy lately
My words are killing me

' Tuhan, daratkan aku ke bumi
pancing aku dari bulan
tarik aku hembus awan '

I'm hoping that i'm doing a right thing
if only i can ask Paul ;
Paul the octopus ; i envy you
You've been the most popular creature on earth since FIFA
Everyone everybody
Looking for you
for an answer, or solution

I wish i can ask you
and hoping that you can give me the answer
I'm choosing the right path of my life, right?

But no, i guess you don't have the answer
The ONE up above knows what would be the best for me
So, I should stop asking :)

Hey Paul, if you exist few hundred years ago
Snow White's step mother will choose you instead of the mirror
Don't you think so?

"octopus, octopus in the water, who's the prettiest woman of all?"

it sounds so bad.
Heh :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice entry

Solaris said...

hehehhe thanx2 :) tp merepek pun boleh tahan gak ni. hihi