Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bon' Voyage

I am exploding. My heart is exploding.

When i'm happy, i will only remember the happy times in my life. When i'm sad, i will only remember the sad times. There are two sides to everything. Because for me,life is never one colour.

Remember this.

I know, sometimes i am not good at everything. But at least i'm trying to be one. I hate to hear that word, "Goodbye". Goodbye is the other word instead of " Please take a good care of yourself, hope to see u soon"

I just don't like the word 'soon'. 'Soon', how soon is that?

I believe that what is wrong will be right. What is pain will be joy. What is sick will be healthy. What is rough will be smooth. And what is lost will be found. All i need is time.

I'll be okay, the fact that you are no longer here, close to me will be the fact that i'm trying hardly to accept.

You left, i stayed.

It's all about time.

I am holding you, even now. :)

Yes, i need to appreciate the bad times because they give me contrast to the good times; especially when i'm with you. So,there is a reason for everything. Even pain. Right?

You'll be fine, i'll be good.


I will miss you. And please,


Miss me even more.

Goodbye.

No comments: