Friday, June 10, 2011

Deeper conversation

I’m not strong enough to face judgments and fulfill expectations. Things have been hard. Things have been crazy. Sometimes it is just too much and i don't think that i can hold it any more longer. But still, i'm trying my best to survive.

I've been busy for the past few weeks. Works- that sometimes okay sometimes not, 6 months for the probation period and i have one more month to go- seriously killing me man. I cannot say no for all the things that had been assigned to me eventhough it is not under my scope of works. Macam kena buli dengan senior executives. Gila kena ragging macam dekat asrama dulu-dulu. Geessshhh

But sometimes just think positive. Come on, mungkin sekarang aku kena buli, but at least i gained soooo many experiences in different kind of departments. Dah buat kerja Desludging, Treatment, Network ( yang memang ada similarity dengan civil engineering) cuma Finance je belum sudi membuli sebab-apa-jadah aku nak sibuk-sibuk hal-hal account kan kan kan? Dang!

Too many things happened in this few weeks. Ada beberapa orang di sekeliling aku sedang diuji. Sabar itu boleh jadi benda yang paling payah. Sabar itu kadang-kadang boleh jadi benda yang paling orang benci. Sebab, sabar itu memang payah. Few friends of mine had been dumped, cheated and abused. Obviously by their partner.

Kenapa masih ada manusia yang umurnya bukan lagi muda remaja, sudah menjengah alam dewasa tetapi tetap ada yang suka memilih, mahu begitu, mahu begini, masih tidak puas-puas hati. Aku tak faham kenapa masih ada manusia yang sudah lama bercinta tetapi boleh hilang rasa cinta dalam sekelip mata?

Why?
Why you do that to him??
Why you do that to her??

Why, why they can simply change their mind, losing their hope that easy after few years they had been together?

Berkali-kali aku ajukan ini pada Aizat. Yes, i admit that i'm such an idiot-freak-loser because i'm afraid of losing him. The insecurity in me is killing me. But for now i'm glad because i have Aizat that can be understanding (sometimes) eventhough i said i hate him for not sure how many times in a day. Tapi tetap, Aizat masih tidak dapat fahamkan aku kenapa masih wujud manusia yang macam begini. Bagaimana rasanya perihal kawan-kawan aku yang terluka hati nya, yang merana rasanya. I was heartbroken too. I wished I was angry but I wasn’t. I always had a problem with finding and expressing anger. It wasn’t really my talent. I was more of a gloom than a grump.

Orang begini harus belajar mensyukuri apa yang ada. Tak perlu berubah hati, mencari yang belum pasti, meninggalkan semua yang pernah ada dalam hati. Kau bercinta bertahun-tahun lamanya, dalam sedetik cuma rasa itu kau buang jauh-jauh. Aku sebenarnya memang menyampah.

I've been there too dear friends. I've been in the same shoes too. Not to worry, there always be something for anything that happened. Sabar, walaupun itu adalah perkara yang paling payah.

Let the right one in.
Let the old dreams die.
Let the wrong ones go.

No comments: