Friday, June 24, 2011

Jigsaw puzzle

I would say..a selfish part of me is that i cannot understand how to deal with hot/short- temper people. Eventhough i tried for sooo many times, no improvement at all.

Be realistic, nobody is perfect. Including me.

" Kenapa susah sangat nak faham? Kenapa selalu buat-buat tak faham?" Selalu ini yang bermain-main dalam otak primitif aku. Berpusing-pusing, menarik-narik urat-urat kepala yang mana sampai masa boleh terbelit.

Tiada ruang ulasan untuk jawab soalan-soalan yang aku tanya. Bertanya pada diri sendiri, dalam bentuk retorikal, aku sendiri pun tak faham.

Mungkin aku terlebih, kurang faham, kurang pasti, kurang itu kurang ini. Hari yang panjang tanpa seseorang yang menggembirakan boleh buat hari itu jadi kurang lazat.

You should know that i love you. You who misunderstands me. And you who thinks that this writing is about you.For I will not be the same person without knowing you, and though we are different in some (or many) ways, that does not make me any better (or worse) than you. We are pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, really.

So, you should know that I choose to love you. :)

This is not as easy as it seems but we’ll get through it. Like you said we would. Like you promised we will always have each other and everything will be alright.

Maaf dari hati.

Boleh maafkan dari hati ke hati tak?

No comments: