Monday, August 10, 2009

A WISH

i wish i can say this in front of them.
i wish i can see the faces,the joy,the happiness.
i wish i can share and be with them.
i wish i can feel the same way too.
i wish..
i wish..
i wish if this is not just a wish.
i wish if this can be real.
i wish..
i wish..
i wish if i can be there..
but this will forever be A WISH.
:-(

what am i running from??

i dun get it.
i dun understand it.
why cant i??

its over.
i cant turn it back.
of course i cant.
it will be just a dream.
forever dream.
i'm not strong enuff to be there.
i kno.
this is not me.
i tell u, i'm not this tough.
oh my..
can anyone tell me what is actually happening to me?


i'm afraid to accept the fact.
the fact is real.
the fact is that i cant accept the fact.
i just cant.

sorry for those who knos, n CONGRATS.
deep inside me, this is what i can say,and i wish all the best to all of u.
this wish, can only be A WISH. sorry.


ape aku merepek ni?

-eyany-

No comments: