Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Alhamdulillah, i thanked Allah for every single thing that He gave to me for 2010. I just love the end of year 2010, too much of good things, good news, and yes for the blessed. :)

Everything is perfect. Got a new job, a new environment, and of course a new hope. But the most unexpected news is that, ehem.. i shouldnt reveal it here. But i promise that my so-called good news will be shared here with loads of pictures. Take my words. :)

Thank you Allah, Alhamdulillah.

So, hello 2011. Be nice to me okay? We have a lot of things to do for this year.
I terribly fear of failing expectations, of not being the best, of not doing or giving enough.

Well, I know I have been so fortunate and blessed it feels surreal, and i just hope that I’ll manage to walk and carry myself well in such magnificent shoes.

Seriously, I hope I truly deserve all these and none of it will slip out of my hands.
Please include me in your du’as, will you?


:)

1 comment:

sHe said...

may everything run smoothly dear :)