Monday, January 30, 2012

Crap (ver.1)

I wonder, if you broke a heart one too many times, how long will it take to mend?

Sigh. I just had to get it out of my system. I feel a bit better writing this crap. So uncharacteristic of my virtual character maybe, but who cares. I won't even delete this crap in the morning, because this entry and I, we don't have a one night stand kinda relationship. And no, I am not PMS-ing. Patutlah orang suka tulis these kind of entries, it's sometimes make things better. I hate controlling macho and having to be strong all the time. I'm a girl, I'm allowed to complain all the time kan? ( ye lah tu!)

I'm allowed to sound crazy without being labelled as emo or crazy once in a while too. Memanglah tak cool bila tiba-tiba start blabbing and lose your cool. Tapi I know sometimes surely other people pun too secretly nak jugak just release all the ke-tak-puas-an sekali sekala kan? Tapi you can't. Cause you think people will be judging you (you're right, they do judge you). And over one night nanti akan runtuh satu imej yang you have been trying to build for years. Mesti bosan kalau aku asyik mengeluh macamni. Nanti orang rasa kena pujuk pulak. JUST DON'T. Aku tak ingin dipujuk pun. I just want to be heard. Lagi best kalau lepastu pretend macam I never wrote this. Sekali sekala takpa kot. Ah, peduli apa. You can't help me.

Sigh. The road is bleak, and there always exists a hope that someone somewhere can miraculously change everything, maybe eliminate the vacuity in my heart cause no one in my life right now can. Drama gila ayat. And while I know that the person can only be me, I can't help but wish that it could be someone else, because I'm too tired to do it myself.

Seperti orang lain, aku juga penat memikirkan perkara yang sesuai untuk dikatakan dan melayan semua orang seperti mereka China dolls yang akan pecah jika aku telah mengatakan sesuatu yang salah.

Aku juga penat kerana sering disalahfaham, atau tak difahami langsung, langsung tak.

Sigh. (lagi)

Lepas tu nangis. Haih. Lembik.

Bye.