Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sneak a peek

Well hey, it's 36 weeks already! Ya Allah, i am so nervous and i feel like my whole body is shaking whenever I think about it. Seriously.

I am so blessed for not having too much of problems or craving for foods like crazy during my pregnancy period. Most of the time, when I feel like eating something, I will go and get it by myself since my husband is too far away and we are not living together yet since we get married due to work demands. Well yeah, I have to admit that it was the time when I really need my husband the most ; frankly speaking. But Alhamdulillah, everything is so clear right now, I finally with my husband when i'm approaching my 3rd trimester. Hmm better late than never, isn't?

I just wanna share few things about my 3D/4D checked up. I did my 3D/4D scan at Klinik Fauziah and Rakan-rakan in Ampang. The sonographer, Ms Jezzlyn is the best ever. Her service is highly recommended to all moms to be since she is so soft and very gentle handling me and my baby during the scanning progress. At first my baby refused to show his face and we are getting so upset since we cannot see his face. Then, Ms Jezz slowly talked to my baby and then my baby suddenly removed his hands and his face can be seen in the monitor and i was like, Subhanallah..that's my baby! He moved here and there, siap menguap lagi..tunjuk pipi tembam which is exactly like his mother! Whehe.. Aizat was so excited and he keep on saying..'Ha..ikut mama dia la..hidung ikut mama jugak..' sounds like macam dia upset sikit sebab for what we saw our baby memang ikut muka mama yang banyak compared to him..hehe..sorry Abah! :)

At first, i was reluctant to do the 3D/4D scan since i'm approaching 35 weeks already. And based on the review, normally at this period it is so hard to see the baby, only his/her movement can be seen and not really full captured. Tapi lepas kena pujuk dengan Aizat, then i agreed to go..bukan apa, takut aku frust je nanti kalau tak dapat tengok muka baby..But i was so lucky because i can see my baby and his cute face. Heee, syukur Alhamdulillah.. It's really worth it..seriously.

Here, lets see how my baby looks like after the 3D/4D scan. :)



He is so chubby kan? Like his mother. ^__^.. Actually, got few more photos captured, but this is the best shot for me I think...and got few videos jugak. Tiap-tiap malam aku akan tengok video tu sambil belek-belek gambar yang sempat captured. Macam dah mabuk cinta nampaknya..hee

Well, my little baby...you are now is still in Mama's tummy, if only you know..how Mama and Abah are so excited to see you and to have you in our arms. Stay healthy inside and not even a month pun my darling..we will be together..InsyaAllah..

Can't wait! :)

2 comments:

sHe said...

Weh, hg tau dak, lepas baca pos ni smlm, aku terus pi buat 4d pagi tadi. wahahhahaa. =O

expecting a boy jugak weh. ^___^

Solaris said...

yeyyyyyy alhamdulillah. ni yang best dengaq ni. take care tau. baby boy ni makan kuat sikit. muahahaa :)