Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Masih belum jumpa

I'm thinking of deleting this blog
This isn't good.

Do you know what it feels when;
You have so many things to write
but you have so many feelings to hide
And The Demon in you keeps saying 'just follow your heart'
but The Angel in you keeps saying 'it's okay. you'll be just fine'

It feels so suffocating, don't you think so?

Do you know what it feels when;
You know that you are not in good place
A place that full with sadness and self-loathing
with a lot of confusion.

'Just think about yourself. Don't think about others, including your lover', sometimes The Demon in me telling me this.

'You have to think about everyone. Don't think about yourself. It's okay to get hurt sometimes', and so The Angel in me telling me this, most of the time.

I just don't know which way to go, demon or angel. Both are inside me, it is me.
If you ask me what to do, or what the best i can do
I will just say this to you ;

"Masih belum jumpa"

No comments: